UKTVNOW Apk has been one of the best application to watch Live TV and Sports on Android. Unfortunately, The application is not available on the Google Play Store.
In this Article, We are going to provide you the download link for UKTVNOW App. UKTVNOW has launched quite a while ago from now and has been giving Free Live TV to all its users.
Download UKTVNOW APK:
It is easy to Download UKTVNOW as you just need to follow all the steps provided in this article.
Before installing UKTVNOW, Make sure you have completed the steps below:
- Enable Unknown Sources: As the application does not come from the Google Play Store, You need to enable unknown sources by going to Settings >> Security >> Enable unknown sources.
- Another thing I would suggest is that install an antivirus as it can help you to make your Android device secure.
After performing all the above steps, you can download and install the application by clicking the download button below!
Now, Let’s have a look at some attractive features about the UK TV NOW Apk.
UKTVNOW Apk Features:
- The application has a very smooth and a very user-friendly UI which I think is the best think about this application.
- It also has a sports section where you can enjoy your favorite sport like cricket, football or anything else live.
- Most of the channels available in the US and UK are available in this application which you can enjoy live.
- Another thing about the app is this is a free application! You can enjoy Live TV without paying a single penny.
Now, There are a lot of people who might be thinking to enjoy Live TV on their PC, well you can do that! Just follow all the steps listed below.
UKTVNOW App for PC:
I would suggest everyone that don’t download any 3rd party software from any source as all of the applications are fake and spam. Follow each step below –
- Download and Install BlueStacks on your PC.
- After Installing Bluestacks, Move the UKTVNOW apk from your Android phone to your PC.
- Now, Drag the file to bluestacks and bluestacks will start installing the file.
- After some time [Depending upon your Computer’s Specifications], The file will get installed.
- Now, Open Bluestacks and click on all apps, There you will see all the apps and open UKTVNOW.
- BOOM! You can now enjoy Live TV on your PC by using UKTV Now.
Now, As I Know that there are many people that will have problems to run the apk on PC, Here is a YouTube Video to help you.
There are many people who might be having many questions regarding the apk file, so let’s discuss some of the frequently asked questions now.
Now, There are many people who have a doubt that UKTVNOW apk only works in the United Kingdom, well, This is not true at all. You can download enjoy UKTV Now in the every part of the world.
However, The channels which are watched in the United Kingdom will be there only. There is nothing you can do about that thing.
If you have any more information about the uktvnow Apk then be sure to contact us through our ‘contact us’ page.
Here is a quick FAQ for all the doubts you might be having.
Q: Is the Apk File safe to download and install? Will it cause any damage to the phone?
Ans: NO! The Apk File is completely safe to install, and I guarantee that it will not cause any harm to the phone.
Q: Is it Legal to use UK TV Now?
Ans: Yes, It is entirely legal to use the application. However, the developers might face some problems as it is not legal for them. So, Use the Apk without any worries
Q: Can we run the application in any android phone?
Ans: Well, the UKTVNOW can only work on the devices which run Android 4.0+. The application does not support any lower version of android than that mention.
UKTVNOW is a great app and is just heaven for all the people who love watching sports or live TV on their Android Smartphones. Well, This is the end of this article now!
If you have any doubts or queries regarding this topic then feel free to ‘contact us,’ and we will get back to you within 24 hours and If you liked this article, then feel free to share it with your friends as we all know, ‘sharing is caring’.
Stay Tuned for more Articles.